This is the Second Week since my Marathon. Running is on the light side as it should be.
I got 5 Miles in on Monday. It was a Run up the street after work. A bit warm (78 Degrees) I started with a walked to check things out. Ran 4.5 @ 9:30 pace. I walked the rest of the way.
This morning I di 5.5 at the Gym. Started Slow. .5 at 12 to 10 MPH. Then the 4.5 at 9:00. Finished with a 1/2 walk chatting.
After Dinner I felt like a stroll. Gail and I took Libby for a walk around the block. 3 Miles in 45 Minutes. We did stay dry and Libby loved it.
I got 5 Miles in on Monday. It was a Run up the street after work. A bit warm (78 Degrees) I started with a walked to check things out. Ran 4.5 @ 9:30 pace. I walked the rest of the way.
This morning I di 5.5 at the Gym. Started Slow. .5 at 12 to 10 MPH. Then the 4.5 at 9:00. Finished with a 1/2 walk chatting.
After Dinner I felt like a stroll. Gail and I took Libby for a walk around the block. 3 Miles in 45 Minutes. We did stay dry and Libby loved it.
Comments