It is in now part of my History. Number 6. A Burlington PR. A 22 Mile run to the Wall (a First). I completeted in 4:22:50. The weather was Rain for first 3+ hours and 62 degrees at start. After the rain it got sunny and zoomed to 75. The Stats are at: http://www.runpix.info/vmt09/00/finord.php?LastName=2077&lan=&aset=0&dist=42
Man, I have been remiss. Really i have been busy with work and stuff. I am trying to catch up again. Running. I decided no fall Marathons. I am keeping to a strategy to run a couple of 1/2 Mara thons and a few 5K to 5 Mile runs. I have 1 of each this weekend The Susan Komen Race for the Cure on saturday and The Cleveland Clinic River Run on Sunday. Beer. I have been drinking it a lot but in a few months I will make my first batch. Hopefully I will get some help Family and Friends. Trying to spend as much time as I can. We have our second annual Clam Bake just around the corner. Hopefully we will take part in some of the fall outdoors activities with friends. We have a Walk for Parkinson's the end of the month. I plan an being a supporter, Not a runner. Working. Side stuff: Google apps for a friend, Server Maintenance for another, Help when I can. and my reall job. Thats 48 hours a day right there. HeHe. That's it for now. I will try to keep at it. See Ya
Comments