Wednesday Was day 2 of my Change Up. I did 9.5 Miles in 1:18:00 the fist 1/8 was in 3 minutes the rest of the run was from 6.6 to 7.5. I tried to increment .1 every mile and more frequently in the last 2 miles
Thursday was more of the same just shorter distance. I did 8:00 mile in 1:09:20. I walked a few laps on the indoor track to cool down.
The week is going pretty well. I think a 10 to 12 Miler this weekend. Probably Saturday as i have some things to do on Easter.
Thursday was more of the same just shorter distance. I did 8:00 mile in 1:09:20. I walked a few laps on the indoor track to cool down.
The week is going pretty well. I think a 10 to 12 Miler this weekend. Probably Saturday as i have some things to do on Easter.
Comments