Skip to main content

Morning Run Down South.

Well I wish. But i did get a further south. I ran drom Lock 29 South. I got some towpath and road running in I finished with 11 miles. On the way home I passed Two of the guys Doing Insane Hills. They were at 13 of what ended up being 20. Great job Guys. Still waiting to hear how Joe did.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Been a while But!!!

Man, I have been remiss. Really i have been busy with work and stuff. I am trying to catch up again. Running. I decided no fall Marathons. I am keeping to a strategy to run a couple of 1/2 Mara thons and a few 5K to 5 Mile runs. I have 1 of each this weekend The Susan Komen Race for the Cure on saturday and The Cleveland Clinic River Run on Sunday. Beer. I have been drinking it a lot but in a few months I will make my first batch. Hopefully I will get some help Family and Friends. Trying to spend as much time as I can. We have our second annual Clam Bake just around the corner. Hopefully we will take part in some of the fall outdoors activities with friends. We have a Walk for Parkinson's the end of the month. I plan an being a supporter, Not a runner. Working. Side stuff: Google apps for a friend, Server Maintenance for another, Help when I can. and my reall job. Thats 48 hours a day right there. HeHe. That's it for now. I will try to keep at it. See Ya

My First Brew.

Okay.  I got a gift Certificate at the Brew Kettle in Strongsville for my Birthday.  Thanks to all the FARTS.  Things are finally Slowing down so I went to Schedule my Brew.   pooh.. 2 Jan 2010. Oh well.  good and bad.  Long time to wait. but.. Now I can start thinking about what Kind of beer to brew, I can  get input from my peeps, and I can start reading and learning some of the nuances of brewing.  Another good is homemade beer in Feb/Mar 2010.