Monday was an easy 5 mile run at 9:18 pace. Nothing big about it. Ran next to Sean for a while.
Wednesday was another story. 7 Miles. 1 Warm up and Cool down and 5 Mile Tempo at 7:58 pace. Tough run. I think its alergies or a cold. Gail and I are both having alergy like symptoms. I could not get my breating right. I did the run though and feel good. I have another easy run tomorrow and then 16 on Saturday and the weather looks like it wil cooperate.
Wednesday was another story. 7 Miles. 1 Warm up and Cool down and 5 Mile Tempo at 7:58 pace. Tough run. I think its alergies or a cold. Gail and I are both having alergy like symptoms. I could not get my breating right. I did the run though and feel good. I have another easy run tomorrow and then 16 on Saturday and the weather looks like it wil cooperate.
Comments