Well. Felt a bit sore in the heel after the Sunday run so I cut back. I did not run on Monday and took a 10 mile bike ride (XT) yesterday. Nothing major but a leg stretcher it was. Forgot about those muscles. Need to do that more often.
This morning I got up and Ran with Todd. We did a neighborhood run. I did about 5.5 miles in about 48 Minutes. Good for today. I feel better but want it to go away. Not just get better. So I will continue to watch and stay away from bad shoes. 625 Miles on a pair of shoes is to many, favorites or not.
This morning I got up and Ran with Todd. We did a neighborhood run. I did about 5.5 miles in about 48 Minutes. Good for today. I feel better but want it to go away. Not just get better. So I will continue to watch and stay away from bad shoes. 625 Miles on a pair of shoes is to many, favorites or not.
Comments