We I was supposed to do 3 easy miles. Just couldn't. Good tunes and Great shoes. Got 4.5 Miles
Fist quarter took 3:15 minutes. 1 Mile in 10:00 2 Miles in 18:30. Mile 3 in 26:50. Mile 4 in 34:20. Last 1/2 mile was a cool down. 1/4 at 6:5 and the other 1/4 at 4:00 walk.
Not bad all in all. Speedwork is helping tons and I am not running tons of miles to do it. Hope this plan works. I will see @ Burlington.
Fist quarter took 3:15 minutes. 1 Mile in 10:00 2 Miles in 18:30. Mile 3 in 26:50. Mile 4 in 34:20. Last 1/2 mile was a cool down. 1/4 at 6:5 and the other 1/4 at 4:00 walk.
Not bad all in all. Speedwork is helping tons and I am not running tons of miles to do it. Hope this plan works. I will see @ Burlington.
Comments